For Your Organization
Self defense and personal safety is a priority in all areas of life. Most people spend more time at work than anywhere else. Whether you work as a real estate agent, teacher, late night manager or other professional – we can provide corporate C.O.B.R.A. training.
- Situational Awareness, Criminal Intent
- Threat Recognition, Threat Levels
- What Works and What Doesn’t
- Strategies To Avoid Becoming A Victim
- Everyday Weapons For Defense
- Survival Mindset: What It Takes
- Interactive Reality Training
- Striking: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- Escapes: Wrists and Escorts, Head Locks, Chokes, Bear Hugs, Hold Downs
- Weapons Defense: Knife, Gun, Club, Rope
- Ground Survival: Take Down Defense, Ground Fighting, Recovery
The Five-Week Academy
During your Five-Week Academy, you will develop the ultimate mindset for real self defense and the skills you need to defend against any situation.
The Combat Objective Battle Ready Applications or COBRA™ self-defense program is designed to be highly effective in real world situations where your survival is on the line.
COBRA™ was created from experience in law enforcement, close quarter combat techniques and martial arts with further extensive study on the psychology of criminal intent and realistic self defense. This system was designed with the sole purpose of personal safety and defense.
Who Can Benefit from Our Training?
Any person who can be targeted and attacked.
The ability to improve your situation when you find yourself in a bad one is not just for people of a certain age, gender or fitness level. Because anyone can be targeted by an attacker, these skills are essential for everyone.
No Experience Required
The following is a brief list of occupations, ages and experiences of some of our COBRA™ graduates:
A Small Sample of Occupations, Ages & Experiences Of Graduates:
- Stay-at-home Moms
- Law Enforcement
- Attorneys & Accountants
- Senior Citizens
- Military Personnel
- College Students
- Security Agents
- Corrections Officers
- Martial Artists & Instructors
- Kids (ages 5-11)
- Business Owners
- Working Professionals Of All Kinds